Lately my nausea has been much better. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just so used to feeling that way that I don't notice anymore or if it's actually getting better, but regardless, I'm feeling better! I haven't had anymore weird pregnancy cravings either other than I feel hungry all the time.
We have been debating back and forth about whether or not we're going to find out what we're having. I wanted to wait to find out and Shawn wanted to know the second I got pregnant so he and I have been discussing the idea of turning the baby shower into a gender reveal party where we find out the sex then. I've decided that finding out might be more beneficial so we can prepare a little more with it being our first and I want to get things ready! So let me know your thoughts about this party! I should mention that when my sister sends out the invitations for the baby shower that's when everyone else will find out so you can purchase gifts accordingly if you choose to do so! I'm growing more excited about this idea everyday!
Not much else to update on at the moment, well not that I can think of anyway! So if any of you want to know anything send me a message and I'll post about it (I don't have a belly yet so there won't be belly pictures posted for a while!).
Here is Baby M at 8 weeks and 1 day. 1.74 cm long and growing fast!
And here is the first baby purchase! Hope he can figure it out! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment